[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. Make 2018 the year to Invest in Yourself! Buy that item that you have been eyeing but decided it was too expensive. It will be well worth the money when you wear it and you feel like a million bucks. It’s an immediate confidence boost, and you deserve to look expensive.
2. Love your body exactly as it is. Nobody is perfect, but we all have many beautiful futures, highlight that and make it the focus point.
3. Manipulate your small imperfections by wearing the right clothes for your unique body shape. Contact me for tips and guidelines as to dressing your body correctly to project a perfect image.
4. Time in the mornings seems never enough to get your outfit, accessories and makeup looking like you spent two hours to pull it all together. Plan you outfit and accessories the night before, leave it on display outside your wardrobe this way you can glimpse over it and ensure you have mix and matched your items perfectly.
5. Do your makeup in just 5 minutes. Ensure you apply your makeup where there is lots of natural light. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone and blend in properly. No time for eyeshadows? Use your blush brush and gently brush your blusher over the eyelids follow through by using the same blush over your cheekbones. Finish off with lots of mascara and a lipstick that compliments your skin tone and outfit.
6. A well-organized wardrobe makes selecting items to wear easy peasy. Keep winter and summer clothes separately, also split casual and formal clothes from each other. Colour code your items by hanging the same colours together from light to dark. Display your shoes in a way that makes it easy to see, follow the same procedure as with your clothes by separating winter and summer shoes, colour code and split between casual and formal.
7. How to shop while being in the process of loosing weight. Buy less expensive items if you need to get new clothes. Invest more in accessories, you will be amazed how a pair of shoes, handbags, belts and scarfs can spice up your look. On the plus side, once you have achieved your weight goal, you can still keep your accessories and you have built up a nice collection during your weight loss period.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]