[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are living in tough times, more and more people today are finding themselves in situations where they need to cut on certain luxuries and to have a tighter control over their expenses. Somewhere in between our debit orders and extra expenses we still need to buy clothes and accessories, which for some is rather a depressing thought when looking at the prices of clothing and what they have in their bank accounts. Here are some tips and guidelines to create a budget and how to get the most out of your money when purchasing clothing and accessories;[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- 1.We have four seasons, which gives us a few months in between to put some money away and build up savings to keep aside for clothing shopping.
- 2.When shopping for a new season, buy two to three fashion items for the remainder buy items which are practical and that you could wear for more than one season.
- 3.Buy a variety of items, don’t spend your budget mainly on shoes (I know this requires a lot of discipline though, especially for the ladies). Ensure you select your items for top to toe.
- 4.Before you purchase an item, ask yourself where will you wear this, how often can you wear it, do your love the item on you, and could you mix and match this with your existing items.
- 5.Ensure the items you buy is your correct size, and do fit before you purchase. Check that you are happy with the quality, and that it’s worth the price.
- 6.Lastly, take care of your clothes, don’t overbake them in the sun, wash on delicate, iron items on lower heat, and fold or hang clothes with care, this way they will last longer.